Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Revival Has Come!

Thursday 22nd May 2008

Background History: My mother had a bus accident in 1999. As a result she has been in continuous pain, pain in her back, knees, hip, neck. Unable to sit comfortably for long periods of time. Can only sleep on one side at night. Walking with a lip with the aid of a walking stick!!

On this day I had enough!! Time for divine justice! The Todd Revival was on TV, so I called my mum in to watch! While we are watching he says "there is someone watching tonite, that has arthritis, they are going to get healed tonite", I was like mum, he's talking to you, stand up!!! I got up, and laid hands while Todd was praying, the power of the Holy Spirit came!!! Come on Jesus! I gave her the, do something you couldn't do before line! She was squatting, bending her leg, rotating her waist! SHE COULD NOT DO THIS BEFORE!!!

The following day she comes home and says "guess what, I ran for the bus today, and I got to the bus stop at the same time as the bus, I wasn't even out of breathe or had any heart palpitations as I usually do! And you know how I really tested it? I slept on the side that I couldn't sleep on before, I had NO pain!" Come on Jesus! Everywhere she goes she's telling people what Jesus has done! Everyone knew of her condition!! She has turned into an evangelist and has appox 9 people lined up for me to pray for! It hilarious, she's not even saved yet!!!! YAY JESUS!!!

My father, not saved either! Him about the healing? Gobsmacked he just can't deny the power!! REVIVAL is hitting the household!

No comments: