Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Somewhere Between the USA & London!

Wednesday 21st May 2008

(depending on what watch I look at :-))


After having Virgin Atlantic's very nice breakfast, I was itching to pray for another person! I asked Holy Spirit to show me someone, and you guessed it, He did! So I did the whole introduction! LOL! Again she was weirded out (am I the only one that finds people's expressions of "how did you know that??" funny?). I found out that she had been sitting in pain for 9 hours, from kidney discomfort! Pain level 7. So I gave her the Chris O, power move! I told her that Jesus wants to heal her right now and that the power of God is going to come upon her!! LOL! Got permission to lay hands, did a popcorn prayer, Holy Spirit took over and 'it was finished'.!!! Pain Level 0!! COMPLETELY HEALED! Jesussss!!

I was just getting warmed up!! Holy Spirit showed me another lady! I asked the lady on the opposite aisle seat if she was experiencing pain, to which replied "yes". She had a pain in her neck! Pain level 5. Gave her a 1-2 prayer, Holy Spirit done His thing - totally healed!!! Now that's a good word right thurrr!! LOL

No comments: