Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Super Gran!

Saturday 24th May 2008

As I was walking I saw this sweet old lady struggling to get out of a shop! LOL! Guess you know what that means! The introduction had to happen, lol! This is hilarious! It went like this:


"Hi, how are you?"

"Hello! Are you a nurse?"
"Well kind of"
"Are you a carer?
"Sort of, So what happened? What caused you walk like this?"
"Ahhhhhh I know, you're a healer, yes, I can see it in your eyes!!"
It was soooo funny, all I could think was 'you are seeing JESUS!!!!' She went on to explain that she had been having difficulty walking for 48 years and that she was now 82! She had cataracts, and shingles! I gave her 'the Chris O' - telling her that Jesus wants to heal her right now and the power of God was going to come and heal her body! We co-laboured - Holy Spirit & I! BEFORE I could give her the 'test it out' line, she was off! She decided to test it out by walking a little! She came back saying "I think you are a miracle worker, you saw how I struggled out that door, I can walk better now!!", I just had to let her know it was JEZZZZZZUUUUUSSSS!! The King of glory, the Lord strong and mighty!

Come on Lord release tha kingdom!!! Praise the Lord!

No comments: