Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dr Who?


Last week as my mother and I were talking, she shows me a letter that had just arrived from the hospital! I didn't even look at the letter! Background: last year Mum had gone to the Dr's and ended up having to go to the hospital for a scan. The results came back as her having fibroids. So the letter that arrived last week was for a inspection via camera to look closer at the fibroid. Now when that letter came, I asked her a question "do you believe that when you go to the hospital, they are not going to find the fibroid?" She said she would have to see it to believe it first. I gave her a little run down on faith, then told her that when she goes, they will NOT find the fibroid, it will be gone! WELL! Today was the day she had to go for the inspection. Mum called me after her appointment saying "do you remember what you said about when I go to the hospital? Well they couldn't find it, it was gone!" (COMMMEEE ON JESUS!) She went on further to tell me how the dialogue went between her and the Dr!

Dr: The fibroid isn't there!
Mum: well my daughter told me it wouldn't be there
Dr: How did she know?
Mum: well she is a healer!
Dr: you mean she heals people?
Mum: well God through her!

Mum went on to testify of how the Lord had healed her prior to this time, (see Thursday 22nd May 08) to which the Dr replies "Praise the Lord!"


Dr Who? The Grand Physician that's who!!!

***I just want to encourage you, that family members can be impacted by merely watching your life. Preach the gospel every where you go, very rarely using words! When we allow Holy Spirit to flow fully through us; you never know how just one little act of expressing God's love can change a life forever. Being used as a vehicle to extend that touch of the love of God can be sooo deep.
When we abide, remain and live in that manifest presence, that place of oneness and intimacy with the Lord, it changes all atmosphere's around you! I'm seeing how my mother's life is changing! She is still not saved YET, but I know by the grace of God, before I leave in September, the fire of God would have totally consumed her heart! For me and MY house (and yours if they all are not already), we are going to serve the Lord! Thank you Papi!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY GOD!! See how good our God is!!!
Hallelujah!!!!

Miss Cherlene 'Cecie' Wilson said...

He is the bomb dot com!!

hcone said...

hi cherlene!
funny story i missed my connecting flight at heathrow and i had to spend the night there!
awesome story!
enoch

Anita said...

HI CHERLEN!!
Our blogs are the same color. thank you for praying for me it was GREAT!
I am so glad that we have gotten to know each other. May the Lord bless you for all the wonderful things that you do.
Anita

Anita said...

Awesome! cherlene
Keep on doing the work of the Lord!
your ABBA!
Anita