Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Soul Train!

Saturday 15th June 2008

So I was on the way home from Hammersmith. As I walked on the platform to wait for the train, I see three boys, looking all 'thugged out'. I wasn't threatened by them, why would I be, I'm with the biggest and strongest armies! Holy Spirit tells me to go stand by them, so I did. I asked Holy Spirit what He wanted me to do. As I was getting the download the train arrived. I strategically sat near them so that I could do as I was told! Well, there were some boys that were already on the train, who had very nicely made a disgrace of the train floor with Flem! The boys I got on with, got up and moved when they realized that the boys had also kindly decorated the seats with their body fluid!! As they moved Holy Spirit told me to go stand with them, so, you guessed it, I did! I stood by a young man, and started up a conversation. I asked if he had been thinking about buying and selling houses, he was like "yeah". I then asked him if the name Adrian meant anything to him. The look on his face was a Kodak moment! I asked him if I was freaking him out! Kodak moment number 2! I asked him and 'his boyz' which one of you is called Adrian, the initial young man said "it's me". Belieeeeeve me I was as surprised as he was! At that time Holy Spirit opened up a vision and had me explain it to him, with some further downloads and encouragement to come back to Him. It was awesome. I felt lead to encourage him perhaps in his quiet time, he could recommit his life to the Lord, as he had grown up saved, but drifted away! I felt a Holy Spirit tug, and proceeded to ask him if he wanted to recommit now! We were one stop away from his stop, when he replied yes!! We did the prayer, he was reconciled to the Lord, all on the way to a rave with his boys! Come on Jesus!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing well done for stepping out and having fun with the holy spirit.
its great to hear such real down to earth i like thrat e way you mind thinks in kodak you are great
it so good to know you a walking in jesus steadfast love in london.
benjamin dobson

Miss Cherlene 'Cecie' Wilson said...

Awwwee! Thanks Ben!

We got to hook up! Let's get those fires blazing!

Jerome said...

Aight this is off the hook. So we haven't officially met, but I am Jerome. I am a friend of Daniels. Ms Anita is my God-Ma. We had you on speaker, and the glory was like so thick in the room I was completely undone. There was this huge fire angel standing next to me, and I was just floored. Papa God is so GOOD! I heard the diamond testimony. Holy took control for sho when you shared that....blessing to ya sis!

Anita said...

OH YEAH THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Miss Cherlene 'Cecie' Wilson said...

It's August 17th and I've JUST seen these comments!!! Hilarious! Thanks everyone!